This musical path was developed with the aim to offer students the possibility to experience the process through which a local communication code is created, consolidated and developed. The path started from the exegesis of a painting by Kandinsky, and drew inspiration from the conceptual graphisms and the more intuitive notations developed in the neo-avant-garde period with the New Music. Owing to a research on sound/sign isomorphisms, this path is indeed global, interdisciplinary and creative.
The path offered a feasible and fascinating educational perspective aimed at disassembling and reassembling products, highlighting the potential of grammars and traditions.
Through techniques for inventing and composing music, even children can become protagonists, interpreters, authors and creators, experiencing music and music conducts typical of the adult: it was a joy for all the students involved to discover that they could play with sounds, and produce sounds through games.
The fact of writing met a practical need: the communication codes and rules were searched, developed, interpreted, verified and, if necessary, modified by the single student and by the group. Research and personal discovery, problematization and manipulation were privileged through a process of logical operations that promoted the active participation in the musical experience, not only from a receptive point of view, but also with regard to expression and communication.
The students listened to, searched for, created and produced sounds using musical instruments (guitar, piano, Orff instruments, tuboing), as well as their body and sonorous and/or casual objects (paper, Styrofoam, corn kernels).
Other materials used: paper, colors, recorder with sound system.
Useful: IWB with PC
The skills, goals and training objectives selected by the teacher for this experience are shown below.
The students learned how to:
- understand and relativize cultural phenomena as a possible form to assign values;
- analyze, research, process, interpret and verify data;
- describe and interpret signs and symbols autonomously and with critical thinking;
- identify and manipulate the parameters of sound;
- use objects and materials for music purposes
- use the voice, body and musical instruments to communicate in an expressive way;
- become familiar with and use different modalities to produce sounds
- perform music in group;
- improvise and compose ostinatos, rhythms, accompaniments, simple musical pieces;
- use non-conventional notation codes;
- give importance to writing
|Presentazione della buona pratica||Download|
|Scheda didattica n. 1 - il pennarello sonoro||Download|
|Esempio video - linee da suonare||Download|
|Immagine the Arrow - Kandinsky||Download|
|Legenda e partitura||Download|
|Esempio linee da suonare||Download|
|UDA e schede-attività n. 1,2,3||Download|
|Bibliografia e sitografia||Download|