The educational path originated from the need to develop effective strategies to teach young pianists how to play a piece in an expressive way from a musical viewpoint, and therefore what strategies to adopt in order to teach musical expressiveness.
This creative-visual educational approach adopted different strategies (questions to the teacher, debates with the students, the imagining of a story, the use of metaphors, gesture modeling, etc.) in order to develop musical expressiveness through creativity and the analysis of the score.
In order to develop the educational path, the following materials were necessary:
- piece no. 51 Waves from Mikrokosmos by B. Bartok, previously analyzed by the teachers and divided into expressive points
- a piano;
- an audio recorder;
- a software for the analysis of the audio data (in MIDI format, for example).
Si riportano di seguito le competenze, i traguardi e gli obiettivi formativi selezionati dal docente per questa esperienza. -- DA TRDURRE
The students learned how to:
- identify timbre and dynamic differences
- identify the sections that characterized the formal structure of the piece analyzed
- understand the meaning of some basic composition forms: imitation, canon
- investigate a simple score in a simple but effective manner
- identify the musical meaning of a piece
- communicate, during the performance, the meaning identified
- improve their expressive-performance abilities in a conscious manner
|Presentazione della buona pratica||Download|